Monday, June 1, 2009

A Happy Hiatus!


Any number of my faithful followers are probably wondering why the sudden scarcity of craft-y, clever blog posts from What A Joy Designs. Well, wonder no more! I've been busy securing myself some much needed employment. Finally, after filling out dozens of applications, penning dozens of cover letters, re-writing my resume over and over again, I landed an interview. I impressed them so much that they immediately offered me a position. Yippee! (It's about time some company realized what a valuable asset I really am!) Those of you who have devotedly followed my blog and also enjoy guessing games, the graphic to the right is a hint at what international industry hired me!

Needless to say, I'm adjusting to a new schedule and juggling new responsibilities, that I just haven't found spare time for crafting - much less spare time to blog about said crafting. Once I get into the swing of things, I'll have more time to sit back, relax, and craft away to my heart's content!

In hopes of making posts to the What A Joy Designs Blog a more regular occurrence, I'm making a goal for myself to post every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and once on the weekend. With a fresh month starting today, I thought a fresh start at this new goal is a perfect June activity for me! I'll also be incorporating at least one recurrent day of the week devoted to a particular theme. Weekly, I'll be bringing you Friday's Feisty Feast with yummy recipes for you to try at home. Anything and everything edible will be featured, with user-friendly instructions, helpful graphics, and simplicity at every recipe's core! As always, I look forward to any feedback from my readers. Let me know what new ideas you want to see here!

Check back here every week to see how well I keep to my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment