Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Next Chapter: Wifedom

For those of you that haven't heard, I'M MARRIED!!!

We eloped to Austin, Texas and tied the knot on May, 15th, 2011. More details about that in future posts. It's a total DIY wedding and the reception is coming up in July! I'll be posting some fun tutorials and inspiring ideas for all of you future DIY brides!

Also, for those of you that haven't heard, I'm a full-time wife now. I left my position as wedding cake coordinator at a prominent Fox Valley bakery for reasons unrelated to my new title of "wife".

In other news, Jay and I went thrift shopping together as husband and wife for the first time. We stumbled upon a couple of framed vintage prints circa 1911 by Lou Mayer, artist for Puck Magazine. We especially love this one! It's so fitting for us right now! (Click on the photo for a larger view!)
Though things go topsy turvy
And meals they miss a few,
These Newly Wedded Couples
Have other things to do!
I best be off to tackle my massive to-do list for this incredible wedding reception we're planning! There is just owlways something more to do! Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment